I can’t believe time flies so fast and it’s been six months since I got married to the one and only man of my life. After that once in a lifetime event, we spent time keeping those personal things that we have used from engagement session to the wedding session. One of those was the white shirt that my husband had worn during the e-session. It has always been my struggle every time I keep white clothes inside a storage for a long time. Not only me, but I think most of us. The mysterious yellowing of clothing in storage remains a common conundrum among housewives alike. Clothes may be freshly washed and pressed before storage, but several months later it will display a yellow stains or a dingy hue. So my solution is get it and wear it! In this blog, I’ll be sharing to you some of my ways how to wear and style your white husband’s shirt instead of keeping them in a storage. Here are some ways on how to rock that white husband’s shirt.
- Pair it with a denim skirt. In this look, I paired my husband’s white shirt with a denim skirt from ForMe Clothing to make it look comfy, casual and chic. I think you may also pair it with a black pants or a boyfriend jeans to make it look like a street style outfit. It depends on what is available in your closet. As long as you are comfortable with it.
- Wear a comfy shoes. I’m a lover of white shoes due to the fact that I love walking everywhere. I can even walk all day as long as I am wearing the right shoes. In this outfit, I wore a World Balance white shoes that I bought from my recent trip in Manila. What I love about it is the ”bounce pad insole” that provides superior comfort and prevents heel shock.
- Put on your best textured earrings. I am really a big fan of structured and textured statement earrings ever since I became a fashion enthusiast. Earrings are the easiest way to make a statement with jewelry. Worn as understated details or a bold finish to your look, earrings take your ensemble to the next level while adding a personal touch that showcases your style. These Geo Drop structured earrings of mine that I personally bought from Forever 21 store are definitely a scene-stealer.
- Flaunt that fanny pack. Of course let us not forget the “fanny pack” mania that the fashion world is experiencing. This trend keeps bigger and it’s spreading like wildfire. I definitely love how a fanny pack can turn a simple outfit into a fashionable one. Click here to know more about this trendy bag and where I bought this from my previous post.
- Rock those futuristic sunglasses. When it comes to sunglasses, I am a person who is not contented with wearing the same aviators for five years. I am a fashion lover who appreciate a little shake-up in style. This year, big fashion brands have been selling futuristic sunglasses that every fashion girls love to wear. This Sophie sunglasses from Nicole Sy Juco is absolutely a game changer! You will surely love her affordable and trendy collection of eyewear.